CLIENT: Vail Valley Medical Center is an independent, nonprofit community hospital with world-renowned orthopaedic, cancer and emergency services.
PROJECTS: Comprehensive branding initiative for Vail Valley Medical Center created to coincide with the launch of their $100 million expansion project, along with support materials developed for the major fundraising campaign used to finance it.
CONTRACTED BY: Image Team
CONTRIBUTIONS: Creative Direction, Design, Copywriting, Project Management
PRODUCED: Community Report, Logo Refinement, Tag Line Development, Power Point Template
PROPOSED: Major Fundraising Brochure, Website, Interactive CD, Magazine Header, Membership Cards, Ad Campaign, Billboard, Direct Mail
• Campaign Tagline & Refined Identity
• Major Fundraising Brochure
• Community Report
• Patient Program CD
• Patient Program Membership Cards
• Grand Harbor Golf & Yacht Community Brochure
• Passages Addiction Treatment Center Brochure
• Book Cover Designs
• Plum Builders: Modern Barn Brochure
BRAND STANDARDS & VARIOUS PROJECTS
CLIENT: A product of the The Coca-Cola Company, Glacéau vitaminwater is the pioneer and sales leader of nutrient-enhanced water beverages in the United States and is available in over 26 countries.
PROJECTS: From 2009 to 2014, I worked with vitaminwater in the development and execution of a broad range of internal and external communications, including their Brand Identity & Design Standards, packaging, POS/OOH, and brochures.
CONTRIBUTIONS: Design, Production, Consulting, Copywriting, Project Management, Client Relations
• Bottle Label (Design Refinements & Guidelines)
• Brand Identity & Design Standards
• Label Concepts for New Energy Drink Product
• B2B Product Brochure
VIEW WEBSITES by clicking on the titles below or the images. (Treasures Found not active)
*Project developed while employed with Corporate Reports, Inc. in Atlanta.
CLIENT: With close to 200 locations in 22 states, InTown Suites is the the largest wholly owned economy extended stay in the United States.
PROJECT: InTown Suites had a lack of continuity and quality throughout their marketing and promotional materials. With the launch of an extensive, system-wide renovation initiative, they needed a new, cohesive visual identity with a fresh, contemporary style that would properly represent the updated brand and support the exciting new improvements taking place.
CONTRIBUTIONS: Creative Direction, Design, Copywriting
PRODUCED: Developed a new visual style, and executed the look and feel throughout a wide variety of print collateral, including brand standards, marketing and promotional materials, and both internal and external communications.
• Poster Promoting Brand & Property Updates
• Brand Standards
• Grand Opening Flyer
• Guest Brochure
• Business Card
• Flyer Promoting Video Contest
• Table Tent for Green Initiative
• Performing Arts Center of Northern Arizona
• Taylor & Taylor Contracting
• BeeCraft Mead Company
• Trident Intown Developers
• Advanfort Maritime Security
• Angelika Taylor Interiors
• ICON Contracting Services
• Club Ohana at Lani Kai Island Resort
• DME Sports Academy
• Lani Kai Island Resort
• Sun Deck Bar & Grill at Lani Kai
• Taylor Contracting & Roofing
• Boca Raton Community Hospital
WEBSITE & MARKETING MATERIALS
CLIENT: The birthplace of the American vacation, Homestead Preserve is a historic resort and luxury community located in the Allegheny Mountain Range of Bath County, Virginia.
PROJECTS: Website, print and display materials to generate home and property sales.
CONTRACTED BY: Hill Mullikin
CONTRIBUTIONS: Creative Direction, Design
PRODUCED: Website, Marketing Package for Old Camp Meadow (a Homestead Preserve community), Site Map, Sales Office Display and Graphics, Banners, Logo for Southern Accents Showhouse
PROPOSED: Marketing Package for Homestead Preserve
• Marketing Package for Homestead Preserve
• Marketing Package for Old Camp Meadow
• Logo for Southern Accents Showhouse
RECOGNITION: Gold Addy
• Capstead Annual Report
• SeaWorld Annual Report (concept)
• Vail Valley Medical Center Community Report
BRANDING & RENOVATION PROJECT
CLIENT: DME is a holding company for several businesses, most of which are located within the DME office complex in Daytona Beach, FL, including a new sports academy.
PROJECT: With the new DME Sports Academy expected to bring a substantial increase in visitors and media attention to the DME complex, the owner of DME initiated a $350,000 branding and facility renovation project with the following primary goals:
1. Improve the visual appeal of the DME complex
2. Increase brand equity
3. Create a positive and memorable experience
4. Make it easier for visitors to navigate the facility
CONTRACTED BY: The Image Team
CONTRIBUTIONS: Plan Development, Creative Direction, Design, Project Management, Simulation Renderings
INCLUDED IN PROJECT: Exterior Identifier System for Building Complex that includes Front Entrance Monument Sign, Directory Sign, Ground Signage, Building Signage, and Paint Schemes; Entrance Canopy for DME Delivers Building ; Landscaping Plan; Logo, Interior Renovation Concepts, and Uniform Design for DME Sports Academy; Logo and Interior Renovation Recommendations for The Oasis
• DME Sports Academy Logo
• DME Sports Academy Exterior Renovations
• DME Sports Academy Lobby Renovations
• DME Sports Academy Interior Renovations
• Front Entrance Monument Sign
• Directory Sign
• Building Paint Schemes
• Building Entrance Canopy
• The Oasis Logo Building Signage
• Exterior Ground Signage
• Branded Staff Shirt
• Delta SkyMiles Mailer
• Cacique Luxury Residences Ads
• Home Depot POP
• The Bristol Luxury Condominiums Ads
• Darby Dental Supplies Ads